NERAK Pendulum Bucket Conveyors
The polyamide nylon buckets are fitted with sealed bearings ensuring smooth and easy tipping. They are located between two toothed rubber block chains with internal steel cables to provide high tensile strength. The rubber chains are corrosion resistant and require no lubrication.
The width of the fill point is determined by the bucket width, but any length of infeed can be accommodated.
NERAK pendulum elevators can have any number of discharge points from the underside of the top horizontal section.
The discharge points are operated by either a pneumatically or electromagnetically actuated cam which engages with a web moulded into the bucket.
This provides a bucket tip of up to 180°, ensuring complete product discharge. The different bucket sizes cover a range up to 120 cbm/h.
- Various number of infeed and discharges
- Gentle product transport from the horizontal to vertical movement without any tranfers
- Suitable for different conveying goods
- No de-mixing
- Nearly spillage free
- Extremely long conveyor paths possible
- Low noise
- Robust design
- Food-grade design possible
- Various casing designs according to customer requirements
- Low maintenance and reliable operation with longevity
- No lubrication required
- Rubber block chains as maintenance-free driving element
- No appreciable chain expansion
- Low energy requirements
- Low operating costs